What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
This award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. So if you don’t know me or if you want to know me a little better, grab a coffee, put your feet up and relax with me while you read through!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations.
Caz’s Sunshine Blogger Award Questions:
- What influenced the name of your blog? I’m a mom, I love coffee and I like to chat with others about all sorts of things.
- How long have you been blogging and how are you finding it? February marks my 1 year blogging. I love it. I find it therapeutic and I love meeting new bloggers! I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed when trying to find time to blog since I have a pretty busy household but in the end, it’s something I chose to do for ME and I am really enjoying it.
- Who would your blog appeal to or who would you like your blog to appeal to? I try to just be real about what’s going on in life and share the things I like. I have a lot of different subjects that I blog about because I’m interested in many things. My blog would appeal mostly to those who also enjoy reading a bunch of random things from day to day to beat the boredom 🙂
- Tell us about your most current job and one thing you liked/disliked about it? I have an “out-of-the-house-paycheck” job working as a Customer Service Manager at a Walmart in the closest city (an hour from me). Aside from working there on the weekends, I am a full time mom in our little village, I babysit part time and I bake out of my home. I recently received my level one certificate in Usui Ryoho Reiki which I am hoping to continue training to become a Reiki Master.
- What’s the last book you read about? A young girl who knows the identity of a murderer but can not speak to tell anyone what she knows. A new technology has come out that means she may be able to communicate and reveal all she knows…if he doesn’t get to her first.
- Tell us two truths and one lie (just for fun) about you? 1) I love going out to the movies. 2) I’ve been married for 19.5 years. 3) I dream of becoming a foster parent
- Who was your last conversation with and what was it about? I called my best friend just so I could have an answer here. We talked about our visit coming up in March when the kids have dance competitions in Red Deer.
- Who would you like to have dinner with, dead or alive, and why? I have so many possibilities here. Today my answer is: Many years ago there was lady who lived in the same village I do today, this was years before we moved here but my Grandma knew her and I met her through my Grandma. Her name was Bernice Carnahan. She disappeared August 10, 2012 and has never been found. I would have dinner with her. It has bothered me since that day, an uneasy feeling in the gut and I would love for her family to have closure.
- When was your last belly-laugh and what was so funny? Today, actually. I tried something new called Piyo and as I’m falling all over the place with zero balance, one of the other girls say to me “You’re doing great, in a couple more classes you’ll be able to do this without falling over” as the one who’s been doing it for a year lost her balance and fell. A group of 40-50 year old moms
- Where, when and who was your last picnic. Last summer at a park with my kids.
- What would you do if you found a £50 ($ or €) note? If it’s in a store, restaurant, etc, I would turn it in and hope the owner finds it.
My Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award Are:
I truly appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to stop in and read my thoughts 😀 I believe all of you deserve this and I wouldn’t be following your blogs if I didn’t love reading them! I am grateful to all of you for being a part of this beautiful and supportive community and part of my amazing experience here. And so this award goes to you!!!
I felt so torn having to choose and I would love for any of my readers to participate! I’m looking forward to reading all your answers 😀 The following are just a few of my favorites and I encourage you visit them and say hello!
- Kathryn at https://thebookdate.wordpress.com/
- Lillie at https://everydaylillie.com/
- Anne at https://booksbakingandblogging.com/
- Sadie at https://blushyginger.com/
- Allan at https://blographytoo.photo.blog/
I would also like to invite anyone I haven’t nominated to feel free and participate. There’s so many deserving bloggers out there.